Hello.. Welcome to my blog. My name is Gladys Piscentia Tanudjaja. Just call me Gladys. I was born in Jakarta, March 8th, 1989. I am a graduated Visual Communication Design from Tarumanagara University. I love listening slow music, travelling, swimming, and eating. I have two cute dogs and I really love them. That's a short introduction about me. Come and see my portfolio bellow...Enjoy it!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Photography Foods & Beverages (Pan & Cook)










































3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaahhhhh xD
    I love indonesian Food so muuuccchhhh xDDDD
    Keliatannya enak nihh..., hwhwhwhw
    Hmmmmmm~
    Abis ini enaknya makan di mana yah ???? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mkn d pan & cook aj..
    yg kya di fotoku..huehehe...
    mlh promosi..hoho..
    tp tenank2 ak ga dpt ap2..hoho

    ReplyDelete